We are heading into the age where my boys have lots they want to communicate, but don’t yet have the vocabulary to express themselves. The result? Tantrums! This a current list of causes.
- Mummy took their toothbrush away.
- Daddy is in the house, but he isn’t holding me.
- Daddy IS holding me, but he’s sitting down.
- Mummy sang the wrong song when she was putting my pyjamas on me.
- It’s been 0.00065 seconds since mummy sat down to feed me and my mouth is still empty.
- Mummy attached my brother before me.
- Mummy took me out of the bath first. Mummy took me out of the bath second.
- Daddy has gone to work and he’s never coming back.
- My brother has a sippy cup that I want. I only have one in my hand.
- Daddy wouldn’t let me chew on his shoes.
- Daddy wouldn’t let me suck on the tea towel.
- My brother and I had a head-on collision with our push-along walkers.
I’m sure it won’t be long until I’m adding to the list.